October 30, 2009

Our Little Soccer Player

So after the year ended for dance Cloie decided she wanted to try out soccer. She wasn't too bad. She never actually made a goal but she made several assists. She was just too nice and not aggressive enough. She was always right behind the person with the ball but would never just go after it. Oh well, she had fun and it was good exercise. Poor Carter had to sit on the sidelines and watch. One game he was getting bored so I gave him gum to keep him quiet. Well he decided to see how far he could push my patience and kept stepping on the field when I told him not too. I warned what would happen and sure enough all of a sudden the ball came rolling at him and a herd of 4 yr olds followed and he got trampled. Of course, he started crying and I just assumed it was because he had just gotten run over by a herd. But, the first thing out of his mouth was, "my gum, my gum."


2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! does Carter get to play soccer next year? Kaitlyn still doesn't know that your supposed to chew gum and not swallow it. :)

Lacey said...

Well, a guys gotta have priorities! Gum is awefully important at our house too. And YEA, your an official soccer mom!