January 3, 2009

Our New Year's Eve Celebration

Great Grandma Wilding got noise makers and party hats for our New Year's Eve. The kids had so much fun with them. Cloie would chase Carter with hers and blow it at him. Carter would taunt her saying "get me, get me" then he would run away screaming and giggling.
Jason and I had to split up at bedtime. He and Carter slept in one room and Cloie and I slept in another. The kids didn't want to sleep alone and it was too hard for one of us to take both of them. So on New Year's Eve Cloie was getting pretty tired by 10. (their bedtime is usually 8:30 at the latest.) I had to go and lay by her until she fell asleep and then I rejoined the party where Carter was still going strong. At 11 Jason and I were too tired to stay up but Carter was as energetic as ever and we had to coax him to bed. It was a pretty fun night.




Carter just loves Great Grandma Wilding. He followed her around everywhere. He helped with the cooking and with the dishes. Both kids had so much fun they didn't want to go home.

No comments: